Saturday, October 8, 2011

Jewelry Organizing

I have been obsessed with Pinterest lately and found some really cute ideas to organize earrings, necklaces, etc.

 I used one of the ideas for making my earring organizer and started to get crazy crafter and make a necklace organizer.

     This was super simple to make. Just a picture frame from around the house and some picture hanging wire. You could get more creative than me and paint the frame but I liked this one just the way it is.





Luckily, I stumbled upon this belt and scarf holder for your closet at the dollar store and decided while not crafty or particularly cute, it was too simple not to use! 

















Now for anyone wondering, I am not turning my family blog into a how to manual but I thought these ideas were both so easy and useful I just had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment